Canon PIXMA MX370 Driver Printer Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA MX370 just completed the multi-features printer collection from Canon. Alongside with its basic feature as a printer, MX372 is programmed to be scanner, copier, and fax as well. This one is also furnished with an LCD panel to help you decide which photo should be printed.
Canon PIXMA MX 372 that armed with Canon FINE technology is here for you to produce the extraordinary quality of printing output as high as 4800 x 1200 dpi. This inkjet printer is equipped with minimum ink droplets as detail as 2 pl which will make your photo looks really really great. With its four different ink palettes, this printer can produce great colour for your beautiful photos.
As a scanner, Canon PIXMA MX372 offers you a very great deal. This scanner can go up to 1200 x 2400 dpi optical resolution with 24-bit colour depth. You can easily scan your important A4-sized paper only in 15 seconds. Its copying feature can help you to enlarge your paper up to 400% and make it smaller until 25%. While the fax function of this all-in-one printer can create up to 300 x 300 dpi maximum fax resolution and deliver it in 33.6 Kbps. This remarkable printer is suitable for both Windows and Mac OS.
Canon PIXMA MX370 Wireless Setup
- Simply insert the Setup CD-ROM that came with your printer into your CD-ROM drive and proceed through the easy to follow instructions. You'll be printing wirelessly in no time. Be sure to select Network Connection, then Wireless Connection on the Connection Method Selection screens.
Here Easy to Follow Instructions:
- First, you need to do is to put the driver CD in the type series Canon PIXMA MX370 printer into your computer or laptop.
- You can find the CD drive on the package box that you get when you buy a printer.
- If you lose your driver CD of her, do not panic because you can easily look it up on the web and free to download the drivers, because it is more specific Canon PIXMA MX370 printers in Canon's official website.
- The next thing is after that then last, you need to run the setup file from the driver CD. However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you've put the driver CD in your laptop or computer.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose, This is to select the settings for wireless or USB settings on your printer.
- You also know that you have to select the wireless settings because it is for what you want out of this printer.
- So, therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- And a new screen will pop up that will tell you to turn on the printer before you finally can process you want to do.
- Furthermore, another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection settings.
- For the first option is WPS and the second is a cableless arrangement. You just need to choose the second option on the Setup cableless earlier.
- If you use Windows XP, you just need to choose another Setup located in the lowest part of your laptop or computer screen.
- Once you have selected Setup cableless, please hold the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks twice.
- After that, the Wi-Fi will flash faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do all that, you just need to select the area where you purchased the printer.
- There are a few choices that you can choose the area and you will need to select the correct one based on where you are.
- Furthermore, the same thing applied when you choose the country later on after you select the region where you purchased the printer.
- The next thing that needs to be done when everything is done, you just have to accept the terms and agreements.
- Then the wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be completed.
- Things you need to do when the entire installation process is complete, then you can use the wireless features on your Canon PIXMA printer.
Canon PIXMA MX370 Printer Setup Installations Instructions
How to Connect Canon MX370 to Wireless Network
- Insert the Setup CD-ROM that came with your printer into your CD-ROM drive and proceed through the easy to follow instructions. You'll be printing wirelessly in no time. Be sure to select Network Connection, then Wireless Connection on the Connection Method Selection screens.
Connecting to the Wireless Network
- Click Connect to the network on the Printer screen
- Continue to follow instructions until the Setup Procedure Selection screen appears. This is shown below:
- The printer automatically searches for access points that support WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)*.
- *Unless you are absolutely sure your access point supports WPS and you are familiar with activating this on your access point, press the Stop button on the printer’s operation panel and click on Other Methods on the Setup Procedure Selection screen (screenshot shown below)*.
- If the Push Button Method is not shown on the printer’s operation panel(when no WPS access points have been detected), select Standard setup on the printer's operation panel, then click Other Methods on the Setup Procedure Selection screen
- If you selected the Push Button Method, follow any remaining instructions to complete the setup. Skip ahead to instruction
- If you selected Other Methods, please continue to the next page for important information
- The printer Canon PIXMA MX370 Wireless automatically searches for access points that support WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)*.
- *Unless you are absolutely sure your access point supports WPS and you are familiar with activating this on your access point, press the Stop button on the printer’s operation panel and click on Other Methods on the Wireless Printer Setup Procedure Selection screen (screenshot shown below)*.
- If the Push Button Method is not shown on the printer’s operation panel(when no WPS access points have been detected), select Standard
- setup on the printer's operation panel, then click Other Methods on the Setup Procedure Selection screen
- If you selected the Push Button Method, follow any remaining instructions to complete the setup. Skip ahead to instructions
- If you selected Other Methods, please continue to the next page for important information
- If you don't know your Access Point / Router name or SSID*, or the Passphrase or Network key for your wireless network, you can find this information during Standard setup using the Setup CD-ROM or the downloaded files (Mini Master Setup or Master Setup).*
- The terms 'SSID' and 'AccessPoint/ Router' refer to a name used to identify the specific Access Point or Router. "Passphrase' and 'Network
- Key' refers to a password required to prevent unauthorized access to communication.
- Look for the Confirm the access point name or the Confirm the network key (automatic display) buttons during the setup procedure.
- Clicking either of these buttons will give the needed information. See the example below of the Wireless Lan Setup Information window. (appearance varies depending on Operating System). Use the provided information when selecting the Access Point / Router and for entering the Network Key
- Clicking either of these buttons will give the needed information. See the example below of the Wireless Lan Setup Information window. (appearance varies depending on Operating System). Use the provided information when selecting the Access Point / Router and for entering the Network Key.
- Network setup is complete. Continue to follow any remaining on-screen instructions to install the software. On the Software Installation List screen, select any software to be installed. MP Drivers is required for the printer to be able to print and scan and cannot be de-selected. My Image Garden and Quick Menu are highly recommended to take full advantage of your printer’s features.
Canon MX370 Printer Not Responding (Wireless LAN)
- Description, Refer to this document when message Printer not responding appears when attempting to print.
- The solution, Printer is not responding
- When attempting to print in a wireless LAN environment, message Printer not responding may appear. There are several possible causes for this message.
- Refer to the following list of recommendations then click on the link to open the article and resolve your issue.
- The computer and access point (or wireless router) have lost connection. Restart the computer and then attempt to print again.
- The access point (or wireless router) and wireless printer may not be communicating. Power off and back on the access point and printer to restore communication.
- The printer driver is configured to the proper port.
- The Canon wireless printer will detect nearby access points. If an incorrect access point was inadvertently selected, you will be able to select the correct one. Confirm the network name matches the one selected on the printer and the one on the computer.
Canon MX370 Wireless Setup Mac
- Go to the Canon WLAN set up button
- Click OK get "WPS detected"
- The airport has no WPS button
- Select other setup option
- The screen shows my Network is available Gives me a list of security settings
- ( Disable, WEP, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA-PSK (AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- WPA2-PSK (AES) is highlighted and I selected that. Enter my network password and the printer displays connected to access point
- The green light is displayed on the Airport
- I have no problems connecting to the Internet or to a Blue-Ray
- When I try to print, the printer is Offline
- Rebooted the MAC, Airport, and printer several times.
Canon PIXMA MX370 Wireless Connection
- Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be connected to the network. Make sure that the configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
- The Network Connection Canon PIXMA MX370
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your network administrator
- If you connect to a network that is not protected with security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- If an error message appears or if you have trouble with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- Place the machine and computer on the same network segment.
Canon PIXMA MX370 Guide Installing the Drivers & Software
- To use the Canon Pixma MX370 by connecting it to a computer Mac, Linux, Windows, software including the drivers needs to be copied (installed) to the computer's hard disk. The installation process takes about 20 minutes. (The installation time varies depending on the computer environment or the number of application software to be installed.)
- Log on as the administrator (or a member of the Administrators group).
- Quit all running applications before installation.
- Do not switch users during the installation process.
- Internet connection may be required during the installation. Connection fees may apply. Consult the internet service provider.
- It may be necessary to restart your computer during the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions and do not remove the Setup CD-ROM during restarting. The installation resumes once your computer has restarted.
- If the firewall function of your security software is turned on, a warning message may appear that Canon PIXMA MX370 wireless setup software is attempting to access the network. If such a warning message appears, set the security software to always allow access.
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10.10.11/10.12) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MX370 Driver Download
|MX375 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MX375 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX375 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX375 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX375 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0a (Mac)|
|MX375 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX375 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX375 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX375 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX375 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX375 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX375 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX375 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX375 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX375 series User Manual (Mac)|
Cleaning the Print Canon PIXMA MX370 Heads from Your Computer
- The print head cleaning function allows you to clear up the clogged print head nozzle. Perform print head cleaning if printing is faint or a specific colour fails to print, even though there is enough ink.
- The procedure for cleaning the print head is as follows:
- Open the printer driver setup window
- Click Cleaning on the Maintenance tab, When the Print Head Cleaning dialogue box opens, select the ink group for which cleaning is to be performed.
- Click Initial Check Items to display the items you need to check before performing the cleaning.
- Execute cleaning, Make sure that the machine is on and then click Execute.
- Print head cleaning starts. ( Do not close the paper output tray until the cleaning is complete. )
- Complete cleaning, The Nozzle Check dialogue box opens after the confirmation message.
- Check the results, To check whether the print quality has improved, click Print Check Pattern. To cancel the check process, click Cancel., If cleaning the head once does not resolve the print head problem, clean it once more. ( Cleaning consumes a small amount of ink.
- Cleaning the print head frequently will rapidly deplete your printer's ink supply. Consequently, perform cleaning only when necessary. )
Canon PIXMA MX370 Printer Setup For Windows:
- Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX370 Series:
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files,
- click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file.
- Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test,-
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we successfully managed to install the driver
Steps to uninstall Canon PIXMA MX370 the drivers from your computer or laptop:
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.