Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG5320|
Having the right printer is to make all work in satisfactory results very important. Canon PIXMA MG5320 will be a printer that should be the right choice. This inkjet printer also supports you to have all the good print results, especially for photo printing. You can use the Fun Filter Effect which will be a good choice for making photos more interesting.
Canon To get better access to printing, there is PictBridge which will really help you do direct printing, especially from your camera. On the other hand, when the printer functions as a scanner, it uses very high resolution. This printer supports the results to be as clear as the original version. With 5 separate ink tanks, you can have better and more efficient care to replace one of them when you run out. Canon PIXMA MG5320 here also helps you be more efficient in using all features and media.
This printer can also do some reduction and enlargement when needed. Usually, when you need to copy multiple files, you can do customization activities to make the exact copy you want. Therefore, the Canon PIXMA MG 5320 is probably the only printer that can give you very satisfying results with easy operation.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour)
- Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size
- ChromaLife100 inks
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 9.9 ipm¹
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.7 ipm¹
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 44 seconds
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter)
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Setup
- Find instructions on how to set up the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG5320 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG5320 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the simplest way of connecting your PIXMA MG5320, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG5320 connected, so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, press the [OK] button to complete the setup
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Setup Mac OS
- To begin setup of your PIXMA MG5320 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer. Click here to download. After the file, mac-MG5320 -1_0-mcd.dmg, has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure. Click Next on the first screen.
- Network Requirements, Before connecting the machine to the network, make sure that configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete, and that the computer is connected to the network.
- Wireless Connection, Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be connected to the network. Make sure that the configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your network administrator
- If you connect to a network that is not protected with security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- Place the machine and computer on the same network segment.
- Software Installation To use the machine by connecting it to a computer, software including the drivers needs to be copied (installed) to the computer's hard disk. Installation time varies depending on the computer environment or the number of application software to be installed.
First, you need to read the document and this will definitely make it easier for you and also install the Printer Driver, application or handbook you need to set up the complete capabilities of your MAC os.
- First, you need to Printer Driver Canon PIXMA MG5320. Next, you download it, after you download the search for the storage location of files that have been downloaded earlier, then check the computer settings, And go to the install stage
- Double-click the downloaded file and install it on Disk Image.
- Double-click the Installed Disk Image.
- Double-click the "Setup" file to launch the settings screen. And by following the on-screen instructions, install the software and make connection settings for your MAC.
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13 /macOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux OS
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver Printer Download
|PIXMA MG5320 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|PIXMA MG5320 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MG5320 Printer Driver Ver. 7.40.0 (OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|PIXMA MG5320 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|PIXMA MG5320 Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG5320 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG5320 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Printer Setup For Windows:
- Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5320 Series:
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files,
- click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file.
- Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test,-
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers
- Open the Control Panel on your computer or laptop, then select or click on the uninstall a program menu
- Then Double click on the printer or already installed printer software you want to uninstall, and then click yes
- Wait until the end of the uninstalls wizard, and then click Finish.