Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG4220|
Apart from functioning as a photo printer, this Canon printer can function as a good scanning and copying machine. When you have a lot of work asking you to print more copies, this Canon PIXMA MG4220 can do so until the copy is up to 99 pages. You can also print in Border Free mode so that paper usage can be optimal. This printer also supports you to print any file with high resolution. Resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi for color mode and 60 x 600 dpi for b / w mode.
With a CIS system, Canon's scanning process might be easier. This is also supported by a resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi to create very satisfying results. So, based on all the specifications above, it's true that the Canon PIXMA MG 4220 will be the best printing device for you.
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Printer Specifications
- Mobile Device Printing: Easily print from your iPhone, iPad, Android or tablet; High Resolution: 4800 x 1200 maximum colour dpi produces incredible quality and detail.
- Quick and Easy Wireless Setup; Scanning Resolution: 1200 x 2400 maximum optical colour dpi produces incredible quality and detail.
- Powerful Printing options: Airprint, Google Cloud Print, NFC, Mopria and Canon Print
- Compact and Space-saving design
- Printer Only Bundle Includes: Printer, Manuals & Documents, Setup CD-Rom, Setup inks(black and colour), and Power Cord
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Wireless Setup
- Find instructions on how to set up the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG4220 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG4220 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the simplest way of connecting your PIXMA MG4220, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG4220 connected, so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, press the [OK] button to complete the setup
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Wireless Setup Mac OS
- To begin setup of your PIXMA MG4220 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer. Click here to download. After the file, mac-MG4220 -1_0-mcd.dmg, has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure. Click Next on the first screen.
- Network Requirements, Before connecting the machine to the network, make sure that configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete, and that the computer is connected to the network.
- Wireless Connection, Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be connected to the network. Make sure that the configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your network administrator
- If you connect to a network that is not protected with security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- Place the machine and computer on the same network segment.
- Software Installation To use the machine by connecting it to a computer, software including the drivers needs to be copied (installed) to the computer's hard disk. Installation time varies depending on the computer environment or the number of application software to be installed.
First, you need to read the document and this will definitely make it easier for you and also install the Printer Driver, application or handbook you need to set up the complete capabilities of your MAC os.
- First, you need to Printer Driver Canon PIXMA MG4220. Next, you download it, after you download the search for the storage location of files that have been downloaded earlier, then check the computer settings, And go to the install stage
- Double-click the downloaded file and install it on Disk Image.
- Double-click the Installed Disk Image.
- Double-click the "Setup" file to launch the settings screen. And by following the on-screen instructions, install the software and make connection settings for your MAC.
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13 /macOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux OS
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver Printer Download
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Printer Setup For Windows:
- Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG4220 Series:
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files,
- click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file.
- Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test,-
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers
- Open the Control Panel on your computer or laptop, then select or click on the uninstall a program menu
- Then Double click on the printer or already installed printer software you want to uninstall, and then click yes
- Wait until the end of the uninstalls wizard, and then click Finish.