Canon PIXMA MG3000 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG3000|
Canon PIXMA MG3000 is one of the best printers that may be on your purchased list. Because it's quite helpful to make your work easier with special sophisticated features. The printer can do more than the printing function. It can also function as a scanner and copier for better use in the workplace. Some people also recommend this printer suitable for use as a home printer. This is suitable for both purposes so that the printer is very useful.
When you want to print files easily, this printer can also do this by connecting to a LAN network. This Canon printer also has a very good resolution for scanning files. It is around 600 x 1200 dpi so the details will be far more clear than you expected. Canon PIXMA MG 3000 has FINE cartridges that support you to keep your printer easier and lighter when you print tasks. You can also make a maximum copy of 21 pages.
Because most of these printers are designed for A4 printing formats. You can also see that the Canon PIXMA MG3000 is very easy to use because it can connect directly to several devices such as cameras, tablets, smartphones, including memory cards. You can also place paper-based on printing purposes such as plain paper and photo paper.
Canon PIXMA MG3000 Printer Specifications
- Print Speed
- Black: Up to 8.0 ipm; Color: Up to 4.0 ipm
- Print Resolution
- Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
- Built-in Wireless
- Replacement Ink PG-245/PG-243 Black Ink Cartridges, CL-246/CL-244 Color Ink Cartridges
- Built-in Wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n)
- Print from multiple computers
- Direct Print Supported
- USB 2.0 port
- Optical: Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Paper and Media Compatibility: 60-sheet output tray
- Media Types: Plain Paper, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, US #10 Envelope
- Compatible Operating Systems: Amazon Fire, Android, iOS, Windows RT, 10 Mobile, Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Mac OS X 10.7.5-10.10
- Set of Ink Cartridges (PG-243/CL-244)
- USB cable not included. To shop for a USB printer cable
Canon PIXMA MG3000 Wireless Setup
- Find instructions on how to set up the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG3000 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG3000 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the simplest way of connecting your PIXMA MG3000, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG3000 connected, so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, press the [OK] button to complete the setup
Canon PIXMA MG3000 Wireless Setup Mac OS
- To begin setup of your PIXMA MG3000 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer. Click here to download. After the file, mac-MG3000 -1_0-mcd.dmg, has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure. Click Next on the first screen.
- Network Requirements, Before connecting the machine to the network, make sure that configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete, and that the computer is connected to the network.
- Wireless Connection, Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be connected to the network. Make sure that the configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your network administrator
- If you connect to a network that is not protected with security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- Place the machine and computer on the same network segment.
- Software Installation To use the machine by connecting it to a computer, software including the drivers needs to be copied (installed) to the computer's hard disk. Installation time varies depending on the computer environment or the number of application software to be installed.
First, you need to read the document and this will definitely make it easier for you and also install the Printer Driver, application or handbook you need to set up the complete capabilities of your MAC os.
- First, you need to Printer Driver Canon PIXMA MG3000. Next, you download it, after you download the search for the storage location of files that have been downloaded earlier, then check the computer settings, And go to the install stage
- Double-click the downloaded file and install it on Disk Image.
- Double-click the Installed Disk Image.
- Double-click the "Setup" file to launch the settings screen. And by following the on-screen instructions, install the software and make connection settings for your MAC.
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 /MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux OS
Canon PIXMA MG3000 Driver Printer Download
|Canon PIXMA MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3000 ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3000 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3000 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)|
Canon PIXMA MG3000 Printer Setup For Windows:
- Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3000 Series:
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files,
- click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file.
- Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test,-
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers
- Open the Control Panel on your computer or laptop, then select or click on the uninstall a program menu
- Then Double click on the printer or already installed printer software you want to uninstall, and then click yes
- Wait until the end of the uninstalls wizard, and then click Finish.