Canon PIXMA MG2155 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA MG2155 came like the hero for all of us who need to do printing, scanning, and copying job but do not have extra budget for the printer. This inkjet printer is a remarkable multifunction printer for a low-priced multi-features printer. It can assist you to print, scan, and copy only using one device. Save your time, money, and space, right?
Canon PIXMA MG2155 is equipped with its performance to produce up to 600 x 600 dpi in mono and 4800 x 1200 dpi in colour printing resolution. This printer is also able to deliver as fast as 8.4 ipm for black and white and 4.8 ipm for a colour document. The copier has multiple features such as document rescaling, auto exposure/intensity copy, face brighter/fading correction, fit-to-page, zoom, preset copy ratios, gutter shadow correction copy, intensity, multiple copies, and image repeat. The copy speed for a single paper goes as fast as half a minute.
Canon PIXMA MG 2155 offers you with its impressive scanning resolution which is 1200 x 2400 dpi optical and 19200 x 19200 dpi interpolated resolution with 48 bit internal /24-bit external colour depth. Auto Document Fix, Push Scan, Auto Scan Mode, and Gutter Shadow Correction are the MG2155 scanner features that will help you produce great scanned output.
Canon PIXMA MG2150 Error Codes:
This is how to know If the printer displays an error message, the following information should help to diagnose the problem and The led screen on the printer will flash a letter E and will then be followed by two numbers:
- Error E02 - The machine is out of paper or will not feed.
- Error E03 - Paper jam or output tray is closed.
- Error E04 - The Cartridge cannot be recognised.
- Error E05 - The Cartridge cannot be recognised.
- Error E07 - Cartridge is not installed in the correct position.
- Error E08 - Ink absorber is almost full.
- Error E13 - The remaining ink level cannot be detected.
- Error E14 - The Cartridge cannot be recognised.
- Error E15 - The Cartridge cannot be recognised.
- Error E16 - The ink has run out.
- Error P02 - Carriage encoder error.
- Error P03 - Line feed error.
- Error P07 - The waste ink absorber is full.
- Error P08 - Print head fault.
- Error P10 - Print head fault.
- Error 5100 - Carriage Encoder error.
- Error 5200 - Print head fault.
- Error 6000 - Line feed error.
- Error B200 - Print head fault.
- Error 5B00 - The waste ink absorber is full.
Canon PIXMA MG2155 Wireless Setup
- Find instructions on how to set up the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG2155 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG2155 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the simplest way of connecting your PIXMA MG2155, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG2155 connected, so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
Setting up PIXMA MG2155 Wireless Connection
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, press the [OK] button to complete the setup
Canon PIXMA MG2155 Wireless Setup Mac OS
- To begin setup of your PIXMA MG2155 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer. Click here to download. After the file, mac-MG2155 -1_0-mcd.dmg, has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure. Click Next on the first screen.
- Network Requirements, Before connecting the machine to the network, make sure that configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete, and that the computer is connected to the network.
- Wireless Connection, Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be connected to the network. Make sure that the configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your network administrator
- If you connect to a network that is not protected with security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- Place the machine and computer on the same network segment.
- Software Installation To use the machine by connecting it to a computer, software including the drivers needs to be copied (installed) to the computer's hard disk. Installation time varies depending on the computer environment or the number of application software to be installed.
Canon PIXMA MG2155 Setup Driver for Mac OS
First, you need to read the document and this will definitely make it easier for you and also install the Printer Driver, application or handbook you need to set up the complete capabilities of your MAC os.
- First, you need to Printer Driver Canon PIXMA MG2155. Next, you download it after you download the search for the storage location of files that have been downloaded earlier, then check the computer settings, And go to the install stage
- Double-click the downloaded file and install it on Disk Image.
- Double-click the Installed Disk Image.
- Double-click the "Setup" file to launch the settings screen. And by following the on-screen instructions, install the software and make connection settings for your MAC.
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13 /macOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux OS
Canon PIXMA MG2155 Driver Printer Download
|PIXMA MG2150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG2150 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG2150 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MG2150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MG2150 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|PIXMA MG2150 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.43.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|PIXMA MG2150 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1a (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG2150 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|PIXMA MG2150 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG2150 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG2150 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG2150 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG2150 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG2150 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG2150 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Canon PIXMA MG2155 Printer Setup For Windows:
- Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2155 Series:
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files,
- click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file.
- Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test,-
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers
Setup Canon PIXMA MG2155 how to remove drivers from your computer or laptop:
- Open the Control Panel on your computer or laptop, then select or click on the uninstall a program menu
- Then Double click on the printer or already installed printer software you want to uninstall, and then click yes
- Wait until the end of the uninstalls wizard, and then click Finish.