Canon PIXMA iP8720 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA iP8720|
The Great Things about this printer, Are you looking for an incredible printing device that can offer you great things? If you do, it will actually be a good idea for you to choose the Canon PIXMA iP8720. This amazing tool will be the perfect solution that you take when you want to complete your various jobs, which can be like printing, copying, and scanning. So, you don't need to waste time because you only need this special printer to help you.
The Canon PIXMA iP 8720 offers so many great things that you will definitely love. Because one of them is a remarkable printing feature with a print resolution of 9600x2400 dpi, FINE Cartridge System, and ChromaLife100. All these things will definitely improve the printing performance of the device. So, you will always get clear and sharp prints that can please the eyes of everyone who sees them.
In addition, the Canon PIXMA iP8720 is offered to you at a price that is suitable for your business. This special price definitely fits all the comfort you can get from printing equipment. So, you will never regret having this printer in your workplace to help you handle your work very well.
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Up to 13 x 19" Print Size
- Prints Borderless 4 x 6" Photo in 36 sec
- 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Connectivity
- 150-Sheet Automatic Feeder
- 14.5 Black ipm & 10.4 Color ipm
- 6-Color Ink System with Gray
- Can Print on CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Discs
- Auto Power On & Off Settings
- Works with PIXMA Printing Solutions App
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Software Installations For Mac OS
- To use the machine by connecting it to a computer, software including the drivers needs to be copied (installed) to the computer's hard disk. Installation time varies depending on the computer environment or the number of application software to be installed.
- Log on as the administrator (or a member of the Administrators group).
- Quit all running applications before installation.
- Do not switch users during the installation process.
- Internet connection may be required during the installation. Connection fees may apply. Consult the internet service provider.
- If the firewall function of your security software is turned on, a warning message may appear that Canon software is attempting to access the network. If such a warning message appears, set the security software to always allow access.
- When you reinstall your printer on your network because of a router or network change, you follow the same procedure as for a first time install. A step-by-step walkthrough of the wireless setup is built into the installation routine of the software for your PIXMA.
- To begin the reinstall of your PIXMA iP8720 to your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer.
- Click here to access the IJ Setup site. Read the Product Setup instructions, then click Download. Double-click the downloaded file to start the install procedure.
- If the following screen appears, click Start Setup Again
- After starting the setup, follow on-screen instructions until the 2-1 Printer Setup screen. Click Connect to the Network
- Select Cableless setup on the 3-1 Setup Procedure Selection screen.
- Continue to follow on-screen instructions. As directed in the 4-1 Connection via Cableless setup screen, hold down the Wi-Fi button on the printer until the POWER lamp flashes twice, then release the Wi-Fi button
- Carefully follow the instructions on the Connection via Cableless setup screen. (4-2). Click Next
- Continue following on-screen instructions. On the Software Installation List, select *software to install and click Next. *MP Drivers is required and cannot be deselected. We recommend installing My Image Garden and Quick Menu to take full advantage of the printer’s features. It is not necessary to re-install My Image Garden and Quick Menu if they were installed originally
- Continue following on-screen instructions.
- When the Setup Completion dialogue box appears, click OK.
- Continue following on-screen instructions. When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select Canon iP8700 series with Canon IJ Network as Kind, then click Add.
- Continue following on-screen instructions. When the Add Printer screen appears, click Next.
- At this point, the setup of the printer and network is complete. Continue to follow any remaining on-screen instructions to finish and exit the setup program
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Driver Printer Download
|iP8720 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|iP8720 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP8720 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|iP8720 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows XP)|
|iP8720 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|iP8720 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iP8720 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|iP8720 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP8720 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First, you download the driver file, click the file link, select [Save], and specify the directory where you want to save the file. The download will start automatically.
- The downloaded file is stored in the specified folder in the self-extracting format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. New folders will be created in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Double-click the decompiled Setup.exe file to start the installation.
- After that click next, and wait until the Install is complete
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP8720 Printer Driver For Mac OS:
- First, download the canon printer driver file for mac os
- After downloading the file, then open the storage location of files that have been downloaded earlier.
- After that, double-click the downloaded file and install it on Disk Image.
- Double-click Installed Disk Image.
- Then double-click the package file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- And wait until the install is complete
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP8720 Printer Driver For Linux:
- Install the downloaded package file as Administrator file following the manual.
- For how to install and use this software, refer to the manual instruction in the canon driver file manually.