Canon PIXMA MG6320 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG6320|
Best Choice For Business Standard Printer, Canon PIXMA MG6320 is a multifunction printer that may be the best choice if you need a reliable printer with many useful features. With great performance and high-quality results, you can bring this printer home with a fairly cheap price compared to the feature and functions that you can enjoy. Beside printer, other functions you can enjoy are scanner and copier functions. So with only this one printer, you can have three machines at once.
With a beautiful and sleek design, Canon Pixma MG 6320 has an elegant vibe to it. And with wireless connectivity option, you don’t have to worry anymore about placing this printer away from you. This wireless feature allows you to connect multiple users at the same time, but if you use the USB cable for your PC then multiple users are not supported.
There is a special tray that you can use to place a disc. With Disc Label Printing, you can now print directly to the surface of a various disc such as CD, DVD and Blu-Ray disc. So no need for other stickers to label your disc anymore. Another useful feature of Canon Pixma MG6320 is automatic duplex both for printing and copying files, Borderless Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Grayscale Printing and much more.
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Specifications
- Printer Category: Ink Jet
- Type: All-In-One
- Colour or Monochrome: 1-pass colour
- Ink Jet Type: Photo All-Purpose
- Connection Type: USB, Wireless
- Maximum Standard Paper Size: Legal
- Number of Cartridges: 5
- Number of Ink Colors: 5
- Direct Printing from Cameras: Yes (via wireless)
- Direct Printing from Media Slots: Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro Duo, Secure Digital, MultiMedia Card, MiniSD Card, Secure Digital High Capacity
- LCD Preview Screen: Yes
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanner Optical Resolution: 1200 pixels per inch
- Maximum Scan Area: 8.2" x 11.7"
- Standalone Copier and Fax: Copier
- Input Capacity (printer input only): 100 sheets
- Print Duplexing: Automatic
- Duplexing Scans: No
- Cost Per Page (Mono): 4.6 cents
- Cost Per Page (Color): 12.7 cents
- Claimed lifetime for photos - dark storage: 300 years
- Claimed lifetime for photos - framed behind glass: 30 years
- Claimed lifetime for photos - exposed: 20 years
- Water/smudge proof or resistant: Yes
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Wireless Setup
- Find instructions on how to set up the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG6320 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG6320 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the simplest way of connecting your PIXMA MG6320, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG6320 connected, so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
Setting up PIXMA MG6320 Wireless Connection
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Wireless Setup Mac OS
- To begin setup of your PIXMA MG6320 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer. Click here to download. After the file, mac-MG6600-1_0-mcd.dmg has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure. Click Next on the first screen.
- Network Requirements, Before connecting the machine to the network, make sure that the configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete, and that the computer is connected to the network.
- Wireless Connection, Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be connected to the network. Make sure that the configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your network administrator
- If you connect to a network that is not protected with security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- Place the machine and computer on the same network segment.
Software Installation To use the machine by connecting it to a computer, software including the drivers needs to be copied (installed) to the computer's hard disk. Installation time varies depending on the computer environment or the number of application software to be installed.
Setting up the Network Connection
- Log on as the administrator (or a member of the Administrators group).
- Quit all running applications before installation.
- Do not switch users during the installation process.
- Internet connection may be required during the installation. Connection fees may apply. Consult an internet service provider.
- If the firewall function of your security software is turned on, a warning message may appear that Canon software is attempting to access the network. If such a warning message appears, set the security software to always allow access.
- If your MG6620 has already been set up for on your wireless network, it is only necessary to install the software on the additional computer(s). The printer does not have to be reset and no additional settings need to be made.
- To begin setup of your PIXMA MG6320 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer.
- After the file,mac-MG6600-1_0-mcd.dmg,, has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure.
- Click Next on the first screen. If prompted, enter the Administrative Password to continue.
- Click Next on the following screen.
- Continue following on-screen instructions. On the Printers on Network List, select your printer (its serial number will be listed in the Serial Number column) and click Next.
- Continue following on-screen instructions. On the Software Installation List, select *software to install and click Next. (*MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool are required and cannot be deselected. We recommend installing My Image Garden, Quick Menu and IJ Scan Utility2 to take full advantage of the printer’s features.)
- Continue following the on-screen instructions.
- When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select the Canon MG6320 series with Canon IJ Network listed in the Kind column, then click Add.
- Click Next on the Add Printer screen.
- Continue following on-screen instructions.
- When the Setup Complete screen appears, click Next.
- At this point, the setup of the printer and network is complete. Continue to follow any remaining on-screen instructions to finish and exit the setup program.
- PGI-250 – Pigment Black
- CLI-251 – Cyan
- CLI-251 – Magenta
- CLI-251 – Yellow
- CLI-251 – Black
- PGI-250 – Pigment Black XL
- CLI-251 – Cyan XL
- CLI-251 – Magenta XL
- CLI-251 – Yellow XL
- CLI-251 – Black XL
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / OS X v10.11 / OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG6320 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6320 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6320 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6320 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6320 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6320 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6320 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6320 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6320 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6320 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6320 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6320 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6320 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6320 series User Manual (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6320 series User Manual (Mac)|
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Setup Driver Installations For Windows:
- Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG6320 Series:
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop:
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Installing a new device
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager make sure the device you're attempting to install is not already listed from past install attempts. If the device is found highlight it and remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts during the install.
- Once Device Manager looks ok to reboot the computer.
- As the computer is rebooting an install new hardware wizard should appear if Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, diskette, or the folder containing the files you downloaded.
- If Windows does not detect any new hardware open Control Panel and double-click the Add hardware icon to run the hardware detection wizard. During the steps, you will have an option to tell Windows you have a disk containing the drivers for your new hardware device, at this point Windows to the directory containing the drivers for your device.
Once drivers have been installed reboot.
Upgrading drivers for pre-existing device
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager locate the device you wish to update the drivers for.
- Right-click the device and click Properties.
- In the Properties window click the Driver tab.
- Click the Update Driver button.
- In the Hardware Update Wizard point Windows to the location of the updated drivers on your hard drive
Once drivers have been installed reboot.
Install through the .inf file
- Finally, if the above recommendations do not work the installation instructions for drivers and hardware devices are always contained in a .inf file that is located within the drivers.
- Locate the .inf for your version of Windows, right-click that file and choose the option for install. Note this is a very raw form of installing drivers and it is important that you make sure you're installing the correct .inf file and not a .inf file for another device or for a different version of Windows. Additional information and tips about locating the drivers were explained earlier in the general driver tips section.
- Once you have right-clicked and installed the driver, reboot the computer.
- One of the above three recommendations should have installed or updated the drivers successfully onto the computer. If you're still having difficulties getting the device to install it's possible you're not encountering a hardware issue and not an issue with the drivers. Refer to the troubleshooting steps for your hardware device for additional help and information.