Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MX522|
Canon PIXMA MX522, Cheap Price But Great Performance, Finding the right printer with a fairly low-budget but also capable of giving you the best results is hard to find. But there are some models of printer that famous for their quality, and one of them is Canon Pixma MX522. This printer is an all-in-one printer with tons of useful features. With just this one compact printer, you don’t need to buy any other machine since you can get more than a printer but also a scanner, copier as well as fax machine.
Canon PIXMA MX 522 offers you high-quality results with Canon’s patented technology, Canon FINE. The ink type used by this printer, ChromaLife100+ claimed to be the best ink for printing task since it can last for 300 years without fading. This ink is the best choice if you like to print your photos and keep it for a long time.
Canon PIXMA MX522 uses a two-cartridge system, one for black ink and the other one for colour ink which is cyan, magenta and yellow. One of the best features you may enjoy is the automatic document feeder that can hold up to 30 sheets of paper. So you can multitasking and finish your job quickly while waiting for the printer.
Canon PIXMA MX522 Printer Specifications
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds6 Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 12.5 ipm18, Color: ESAT: 9.3 ipm18 Number of Nozzles: Black: 512, Color: 4,096, Total: 4,608.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi3, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes Automatic Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets, Cassette: 150 Sheets, ADF:35 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper;Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;Matte: Matte Photo Paper;Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper Photo Rag™;Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Auto Document Feeder, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing4, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print5, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Features: AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless4, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Reserve Copy, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode8, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Wireless Printing1, 2.5 LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print5, Fully Integrated Auto Duplex Auto Document Feeder, PictBridge14, Mobile Printing11, Quick Start, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Software Included: MX512 Printer Driver Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, EasyPhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu
Canon PIXMA MX522 Wireless Setup
Simply insert the Setup CD-ROM that came with your printer into your CD-ROM drive and proceed through the easy to follow instructions. You'll be printing wirelessly in no time. Be sure to select Network Connection, then Wireless Connection on the Connection Method Selection screens.
Here Easy to Follow Instructions:
- First, you need to do is to put the driver CD of the type series Canon PIXMA MX522 printer into your computer or laptop.
- You can find the CD driver on the package box that you get when you buy a printer.
- If you lose your driver CD of her, do not panic because you can easily look it up on the web and free to download the drivers, because it is more specific Canon PIXMA printers in Canon's official website.
- The next thing is after that then last, you need to run the setup file from the driver CD. However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you've put the driver CD in your laptop or computer.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose, This is to select the settings for wireless or USB settings on your printer.
- You also know that you have to select the wireless settings because it is for what you want out of this printer.
- So, therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- And a new screen will pop up that will tell you to turn on the printer before you finally can process you want to do.
- Furthermore, another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection settings.
- For the first option is WPS and the second is a cableless arrangement. You just need to choose the second option on the Setup cableless earlier.
- If you use Windows XP, you just need to choose another Setup located in the lowest part of your laptop or computer screen.
- Once you have selected Setup cableless, please hold the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks twice.
- After that, the Wi-Fi will flash faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do all that, you just need to select the area where you purchased the printer.
- There are a few choices that you can choose the area and you will need to select the correct one based on where you are.
- Furthermore, the same thing applied when you choose the country later on after you select the region where you purchased the printer.
- The next thing that needs to be done when everything is done, you just have to accept the terms and agreements.
- Then the wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be completed.
- Things you need to do when the entire installation process is complete, then you can use the wireless features on your Canon PIXMA printer.
Canon MX522 Printer Not Responding (Wireless LAN)
- The printer is not responding
- When attempting to print in a wireless LAN environment, message Printer not responding may appear. There are several possible causes for this message.
- Refer to the following list of recommendations then click on the link to open the article and resolve your issue.
- The computer and access point (or wireless router) have lost connection. Restart the computer and then attempt to print again.
- The access point (or wireless router) and wireless printer may not be communicating. Power off and back on the access point and printer to restore communication.
- The printer driver is configured to the proper port.
- The Canon wireless printer will detect nearby access points. If an incorrect access point was inadvertently selected, you will be able to select the correct one. Confirm the network name matches the one selected on the printer and the one on the computer.
Canon MX522 Wireless Setup Mac
- Go to the Canon WLAN set up button
- Click OK get "WPS detected"
- The airport has no WPS button
- Select other setup option
- The screen shows my Network is available Gives me a list of security settings
- ( Disable, WEP, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA-PSK (AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- WPA2-PSK (AES) is highlighted and I selected that. Enter my network password and the printer displays connected to access point
- The green light is displayed on the Airport
- I have no problems connecting to the Internet or to a Blue-Ray
- When I try to print, the printer is Offline
- Rebooted the MAC, Airport, and printer several times.
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MX522 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MX522 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MX522 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX522 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX522 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MX522 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MX522 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX522 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX522 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MX522 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MX522 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MX522 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MX522 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MX522 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MX522 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX522 Setup Manual For Mac|
|Canon PIXMA MX522 Installation Manual For Windows|
Canon PIXMA MX522 Printer Setup For Windows:
- Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MX522 Series:
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files,
- click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file.
- Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test,-
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers