Canon PIXMA MG6220 Driver Printer Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG6220|
The Great Things You Find on Canon PIXMA MG6220 It is a kind of a very nice thing for you to select the Canon PIXMA MG6220 to complete your work in the best way possible. This marvellous printing device will be offering you the all in one function that you need for developing your home small business as well as possible. So then, it will definitely make you do your works in a more efficient way than before.
Well, the Canon PIXMA MG6220 Printer Setup & Driver Download can also offer you the numerous great things that you will admire so much. Then, one of those things is that it can give you the superb printing results mainly if you want to print your coloured files. In other words, you will get the crisp and fabulous coloured printing results that will obviously please your eyes wonderfully. So, you will never regret creating your files using this printer.
Furthermore, the other great thing that you can find on the Canon PIXMA MG 6220 is its notable supporting connectivity. There is actually the AirPrint Support and the Cloud-based printing features applied to this printing device. All of them will allow you to print your files wirelessly. Thus, you do not have to spend much of your time just to take care of the complicated wired connection to the printer.
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Printer Specifications
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Printer Specifications
- Printing resolution (dpi): 9600 (horizontal) X 2400 (vertical) Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
- Print width: 203.2 mm/8 inches (for Borderless Printing: 216 mm/8.5 inches)
- External dimensions: Approx. 470 (W) X 368 (D) X 173 (H) mm Approx. 18.5 (W) X 14.5 (D) X 6.9 (H) inches
- Weight: Approx. 9.2 kg (Approx. 20.2 lb), With the Print Head and ink tanks, installed
- Print Head/Ink: Total 6144 nozzles (PgBK 512 nozzles, Y/DyeBK every 512 nozzles, C/M/GY every 1536 nozzles)
- Multiple copies: Max 99 pages
- Scanner driver: TWAIN/WIA (for Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP)
- Maximum scanning size: A4/Letter, 216 X 297 mm/8.5" X 11.7"
- Scanning resolution: Optical resolution (horizontal X vertical) max: 4800 dpi X 4800 dpi Interpolated resolution max: 19200 dpi X 19200 dpi
- Gradation (Input/Output): Gray: 16 bit/8 bit, Color: 48 bit/24 bit (RGB each 16 bit/8 bit)
- Wired LAN: Supported Standards: IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX)/IEEE802.3 (10BASE-T) Transfer speed: 10 M/100 Mbps (auto switching)
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Wireless Setup
- Find instructions on how to set up the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG6220 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG6220 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the simplest way of connecting your PIXMA MG6220, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG6220 connected, so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup
- To begin setup of your PIXMA MG6220 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer. Click here to download. After the file, mac-MG6220 -1_0-mcd.dmg, has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure. Click Next on the first screen.
- Network Requirements, Before connecting the machine to the network, make sure that the configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete, and that the computer is connected to the network.
- Wireless Connection, Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be connected to the network. Make sure that the configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your network administrator
- If you connect to a network that is not protected with security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- Place the machine and computer on the same network segment.
- Software Installation To use the machine by connecting it to a computer, software including the drivers needs to be copied (installed) to the computer's hard disk. Installation time varies depending on the computer environment or the number of application software to be installed.
- Log on as the administrator (or a member of the Administrators group).
- Quit all running applications before installation.
- Do not switch users during the installation process.
- Internet connection may be required during the installation. Connection fees may apply. Consult the internet service provider.
- If the firewall function of your security software is turned on, a warning message may appear that Canon software is attempting to access the network. If such a warning message appears, set the security software to always allow access.
- If your MG6220 has already been set up for on your wireless network, it is only necessary to install the software on the additional computer(s). The printer does not have to be reset and no additional settings need to be made.
- To begin setup of your PIXMA MG6220 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer.
- After the file, mac-MG6220 -1_0-mcd.dmg, has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure.
- Click Next on the first screen. If prompted, enter the Administrative Password to continue.
- Click Next on the following screen.
- Continue following on-screen instructions. On the Printers on Network List, select your printer (its serial number will be listed in the Serial Number column) and click Next.
- Continue following on-screen instructions. On the Software Installation List, select *software to install and click Next. (*MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool are required and cannot be deselected. We recommend installing My Image Garden, Quick Menu and IJ Scan Utility2 to take full advantage of the printer’s features.)
- Continue following the on-screen instructions.
- When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select the Canon MG6220 series with Canon IJ Network listed in the Kind column, then click Add.
- Click Next on the Add Printer screen.
- Continue following on-screen instructions.
- When the Setup Complete screen appears, click Next.
- At this point, the setup of the printer and network is complete. Continue to follow any remaining on-screen instructions to finish and exit the setup program.
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Driver Printer Download
|Canon PIXMA MG6220 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6220 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6220 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows XP x64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6220 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.41.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6220 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6220 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6220 ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6220 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6220 ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6220 ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6220 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6220 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6220 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6220 series User Manual (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6220 series User Manual (Mac)|
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Printer Setup For Windows:
- Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG6220 Series:
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files,
- click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file.
- Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test,-
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers
- Open the Control Panel on your computer or laptop, then select or click on the uninstall a program menu
- Then Double click on the printer or already installed printer software you want to uninstall, and then click yes
- Wait until the end of the uninstalls wizard, and then click Finish.