Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver Printer Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG6120|
The Benefits of Canon PIXMA MG6120 The Canon PIXMA MG6120 has been one of the best options that many people will take whenever they look for a great printing device. This incredible all in one printer will definitely help you to complete all of your works as nicely as possible. So then, you will find that you can foster your small business in an easier way once you have applied this printer.
Then, the Canon PIXMA MG 6120 actually can offer you the notable benefits that can excite you in the best way. One of them is that this printer has been completed with the excellent printing resolution of 9600x2400 dpi, the six different ink tanks, Full HD Movie Print, Auto Photo Fix II, ChromaLife 100+ System, and so on. Basically, all of them will assist you to create the fabulous printing results with the awesome details which can blow your mind.
Furthermore, the other benefit you can get from the Canon PIXMA MG6120 is its tremendous wireless connectivity. There will be Wi-Fi connection, Ethernet, Easy-PhotoPrint, USB 2.0 connection, Easy WebPrint EX, and so on. Each of them will allow you to do your printing jobs in a simpler way which is wirelessly and directly from your personal devices such as smartphones, tablets, and even digital camera.
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Printer Specifications
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Printer Specifications
- Printing resolution (dpi): 9600 (horizontal) X 2400 (vertical) Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
- Print width: 203.2 mm/8 inches (for Borderless Printing: 216 mm/8.5 inches)
- External dimensions: Approx. 470 (W) X 368 (D) X 173 (H) mm Approx. 18.5 (W) X 14.5 (D) X 6.9 (H) inches
- Weight: Approx. 9.2 kg (Approx. 20.2 lb), With the Print Head and ink tanks, installed
- Print Head/Ink: Total 6144 nozzles (PgBK 512 nozzles, Y/DyeBK every 512 nozzles, C/M/GY every 1536 nozzles)
- Multiple copies: Max 99 pages
- Scanner driver: TWAIN/WIA (for Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP)
- Maximum scanning size: A4/Letter, 216 X 297 mm/8.5" X 11.7"
- Scanning resolution: Optical resolution (horizontal X vertical) max: 4800 dpi X 4800 dpi Interpolated resolution max: 19200 dpi X 19200 dpi
- Gradation (Input/Output): Gray: 16 bit/8 bit, Color: 48 bit/24 bit (RGB each 16 bit/8 bit)
- Wired LAN: Supported Standards: IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX)/IEEE802.3 (10BASE-T) Transfer speed: 10 M/100 Mbps (auto switching)
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Wireless Setup
- Find instructions on how to set up the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG6120 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG6120 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the simplest way of connecting your PIXMA MG6120, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG6120 connected, so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup
- To begin setup of your PIXMA MG6120 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer. Click here to download. After the file, mac-MG6120 -1_0-mcd.dmg, has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure. Click Next on the first screen.
- Network Requirements, Before connecting the machine to the network, make sure that the configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete, and that the computer is connected to the network.
- Wireless Connection, Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be connected to the network. Make sure that the configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your network administrator
- If you connect to a network that is not protected with security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- Place the machine and computer on the same network segment.
- Software Installation To use the machine by connecting it to a computer, software including the drivers needs to be copied (installed) to the computer's hard disk. Installation time varies depending on the computer environment or the number of application software to be installed.
- Log on as the administrator (or a member of the Administrators group).
- Quit all running applications before installation.
- Do not switch users during the installation process.
- Internet connection may be required during the installation. Connection fees may apply. Consult the internet service provider.
- If the firewall function of your security software is turned on, a warning message may appear that Canon software is attempting to access the network. If such a warning message appears, set the security software to always allow access.
- If your MG6120 has already been set up for on your wireless network, it is only necessary to install the software on the additional computer(s). The printer does not have to be reset and no additional settings need to be made.
- To begin setup of your PIXMA MG6120 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer.
- After the file, mac-MG6120 -1_0-mcd.dmg, has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure.
- Click Next on the first screen. If prompted, enter the Administrative Password to continue.
- Click Next on the following screen.
- Continue following on-screen instructions. On the Printers on Network List, select your printer (its serial number will be listed in the Serial Number column) and click Next.
- Continue following on-screen instructions. On the Software Installation List, select *software to install and click Next. (*MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool are required and cannot be deselected. We recommend installing My Image Garden, Quick Menu and IJ Scan Utility2 to take full advantage of the printer’s features.)
- Continue following the on-screen instructions.
- When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select the Canon MG6120 series with Canon IJ Network listed in the Kind column, then click Add.
- Click Next on the Add Printer screen.
- Continue following on-screen instructions.
- When the Setup Complete screen appears, click Next.
- At this point, the setup of the printer and network is complete. Continue to follow any remaining on-screen instructions to finish and exit the setup program.
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver Printer Download
|Canon PIXMA MG6120 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)MG6100 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6120 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6120 Printer Driver for Mac OS X|
|Canon PIXMA MG6120 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6120 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6120 Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|Canon PIXMA MG6120 Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Canon PIXMA MG6120 Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file|
|Canon PIXMA MG6120 Linux IJ Printer Driver source file|
|Canon PIXMA MG6120 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6120 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6120 series User Manual (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG6120 series User Manual (Mac)|
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Printer Setup For Windows:
- Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG6120 Series:
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files,
- click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file.
- Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test,-
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers
- Open the Control Panel on your computer or laptop, then select or click on the uninstall a program menu
- Then Double click on the printer or already installed printer software you want to uninstall, and then click yes
- Wait until the end of the uninstalls wizard, and then click Finish.