Canon PIXMA MG3522 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG3522|
Canon PIXMA MG3522, Amazing Inkjet Color Printer Another addition of amazing printer from Canon with reliable performance and high-quality results is this Canon Pixma MG3522. This inkjet colour printer is more than just a printer, it can also be used as a scanner and copier machine to help you with daily office uses or for a personal home printer. There are many features that you can find useful from this printer such as scan to network, cloud services support, correction for red-eye, a quick start and quickly shut down the speed of the printer, and much more. And you only need a fairly low budget to bring this printer home, pretty good deal considering its amazing quality.
One of the best features you might find great is the mobile printing feature, with this feature you can connect your mobile devices to the printer and directly print or scan your files from it. Whether it is a smartphone, tablet or even iPod, you can easily process your files and get the result in no time. The Quiet Mode of this Canon Pixma MG 3522, allows you to use the printer with less noise so it won’t bother other people in the same room. The addition of Canon’s patented technology, Canon FINE, allows you to have more detailed results both for document and photo results. All of this makes Canon Pixma MG3522 the best choice that you won’t regret.
Canon PIXMA MG3522 Specifications
- Printer Category: Ink Jet
- Type: All-In-One
- Colour or Monochrome: 1-pass colour
- Ink Jet Type: Photo All-Purpose
- Connection Type: USB, Wireless
- Maximum Standard Paper Size: Legal
- Number of Cartridges: 5
- Number of Ink Colors: 5
- Direct Printing from Cameras: Yes (via cable)
- Direct Printing from Media Slots: Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro Duo, Secure Digital, MultiMedia Card, MiniSD Card, Secure Digital High Capacity
- LCD Preview Screen: Yes
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanner Optical Resolution: 2400 pixels per inch
- Maximum Scan Area: 8.5" x 11.7"
- Standalone Copier and Fax: Copier
- Input Capacity (printer input only): 300 sheets
- Print Duplexing: Automatic
- Duplexing Scans: Manual duplex (software automatically interfiles pages)
- Claimed lifetime for photos - dark storage: 300 years
- Claimed lifetime for photos - framed behind glass: 30 years
- Claimed lifetime for photos - exposed: 20 years
- Water/smudge proof or resistant: Yes
- Tech Support: Online and phone support available; 1 Year Warranty with Instant Exchange.
Canon PIXMA MG3522 Wireless Connection Setup
- The access point must have a physical WPS push button available.
- Please check your device’s user guide for details.
- If the WPS push button is not available please use the instructions on the Standard
- Connection Method tab. Your network must be using the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol.
Most WPS-enabled access points use this protocol.
Step Setting Up Canon MG3522
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button Wireless Connection Wifi button on
- the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Make sure that the light next to this button starts to flash blue and then go to your
- the access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- For exact details on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue? ashing while searching, and the
- power and Wi-Fi light will flash when connecting to the access point.
- When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the
- authority and Wi-Fi light will stop flashing and remain a list.
Canon PIXMA MG3522 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG3522 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3522 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3522 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3522 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3522 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3522 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3522 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3522 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3522 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3522 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3522 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3522 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3522 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3522 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG3522 Setup Driver Installations For Windows:
- Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3522 Series:
- Once the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open
- Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe. You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts
- the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop. If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver
Canon PIXMA MG3522 Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop:
- Open Control Panel, then click Uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MG3522 Wireless Setup Mac OS
- To begin setup of your PIXMA MG3522 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer. Click here to download. After the file, mac-MG3522-1_0-mcd.dmg has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure. Click Next on the first screen.
- Network Requirements, Before connecting the machine to the network, make sure that the configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete, and that the computer is connected to the network.
- Wireless Connection, Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be connected to the network. Make sure that the configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your network administrator
- If you connect to a network that is not protected with security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- Place the machine and computer on the same network segment.
Software Installation To use the machine by connecting it to a computer, software including the drivers needs to be copied (installed) to the computer's hard disk. Installation time varies depending on the computer environment or the number of application software to be installed.
Setting up the Network Connection
- Log on as the administrator (or a member of the Administrators group).
- Quit all running applications before installation.
- Do not switch users during the installation process.
- Internet connection may be required during the installation. Connection fees may apply. Consult the internet service provider.
- If the firewall function of your security software is turned on, a warning message may appear that Canon software is attempting to access the network. If such a warning message appears, set the security software to always allow access.
- If your MG6620 has already been set up for on your wireless network, it is only necessary to install the software on the additional computer(s). The printer does not have to be reset and no additional settings need to be made.
- To begin setup of your PIXMA MG3522 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer.
- After the file,mac-MG3522-1_0-mcd.dmg,, has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure.
- Click Next on the first screen. If prompted, enter the Administrative Password to continue.
- Click Next on the following screen.
- Continue following on-screen instructions. On the Printers on Network List, select your printer (its serial number will be listed in the Serial Number column) and click Next.
- Continue following on-screen instructions. On the Software Installation List, select *software to install and click Next. (*MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool are required and cannot be deselected. We recommend installing My Image Garden, Quick Menu and IJ Scan Utility2 to take full advantage of the printer’s features.)
- Continue following the on-screen instructions.
- When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select the Canon MG3522 series with Canon IJ Network listed in the Kind column, then click Add.
- Click Next on the Add Printer screen.
- Continue following on-screen instructions.
- When the Setup Complete screen appears, click Next.
- At this point, the setup of the printer and network is complete. Continue to follow any remaining on-screen instructions to finish and exit the setup program.
How do I connect my Canon mg3522 to WIFI?
Hold down the Wi-Fi button (A) on the printer until the (orange) Alarm lamp (B) flashes once, then release the Wi-Fi button after the flash. Make sure that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) flashes quickly and the (green) POWER light is lit, then press and hold the button on the access point within 2 minutes.
Canon MG3522 Wireless Printer Install
tried downloading software driver mp68-win-mg3500-1_01-ea32_2 during install it works to detect printer (which is switched on) and cannot find it with the error message:
- The printer could not be detected on the network.
- If the printers network setup has not been completed complete the network configuration and clicks re-detect
- To learn how to set up web click instructions these instructions are of no use as my system is correctly configured there isn't a firewall. Is it possible to download and install drivers before following the detecting process? I don't have access to a cd from drive