Canon PIXMA MG3122 Driver Printer Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG3122|
Create Better Work with Canon PIXMA MG3122 will become the best choice for you who are looking for an all-in-one multifunction printer. This printer has a lot of features that will perfectly help you do your tasks. For example is Automatic Photo Fix II. Also, this printer uses the technology of FINE ink cartridge to produce the best colour detail and accuracy. Moreover, you will find the feature of Chroma100+ to ensure you have the great quality result of your colour document that will not fade through many years.
For copying, this Canon PIXMA MG 3122 has the ability to zoom out your document up to 400%. Maximum copy number is for about 20 pages and it uses such automatic exposure control. There is also another useful feature in copying like Gutter Shadow Correction that allows you to copy your document in some certain types.
Printer Setup & Driver Download For scanning, this Canon PIXMA MG3122 has an optical resolution which is up to 1200 x 2400 dpi. This printer has CIS element for scanning that the depth is 48/24 bit in colour mode and for black and white mode it has the depth of 8 bit. There is an input tray which can take for about 100 sheets of the papers. This printer is a great choice for you to be used as a personal office or home office needs.
Canon PIXMA MG3122 Wireless Setup
- Find instructions on how to set up the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG3122 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG3122 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the simplest way of connecting your PIXMA MG3122, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG3122 connected, so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
Setting up PIXMA MG3122 Wireless Connection
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup
Canon PIXMA MG3122 Wireless Setup Mac OS
- To begin setup of your PIXMA MG3122 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer. Click here to download. After the file, mac-MG3122 -1_0-mcd.dmg, has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure. Click Next on the first screen.
- Network Requirements, Before connecting the machine to the network, make sure that the configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete, and that the computer is connected to the network.
- Wireless Connection, Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be connected to the network. Make sure that the configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your network administrator
- If you connect to a network that is not protected with security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- Place the machine and computer on the same network segment.
- Software Installation To use the machine by connecting it to a computer, software including the drivers needs to be copied (installed) to the computer's hard disk. Installation time varies depending on the computer environment or the number of application software to be installed.
Canon PIXMA MG3122 Setting up the Network Connection
- Log on as the administrator (or a member of the Administrators group).
- Quit all running applications before installation.
- Do not switch users during the installation process.
- Internet connection may be required during the installation. Connection fees may apply. Consult the internet service provider.
- If the firewall function of your security software is turned on, a warning message may appear that Canon software is attempting to access the network. If such a warning message appears, set the security software to always allow access.
- If your MG3122 has already been set up for on your wireless network, it is only necessary to install the software on the additional computer(s). The printer does not have to be reset and no additional settings need to be made.
- To begin setup of your PIXMA MG3122 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer.
- After the file, mac-MG3122 -1_0-mcd.dmg, has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure.
- Click Next on the first screen. If prompted, enter the Administrative Password to continue.
- Click Next on the following screen.
- Continue following on-screen instructions. On the Printers on Network List, select your printer (its serial number will be listed in the Serial Number column) and click Next.
- Continue following on-screen instructions. On the Software Installation List, select *software to install and click Next. (*MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool are required and cannot be deselected. We recommend installing My Image Garden, Quick Menu and IJ Scan Utility2 to take full advantage of the printer’s features.)
- Continue following the on-screen instructions.
- When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select the Canon MG3122 series with Canon IJ Network listed in the Kind column, then click Add.
- Click Next on the Add Printer screen.
- Continue following on-screen instructions.
- When the Setup Complete screen appears, click Next.
- At this point, the setup of the printer and network is complete. Continue to follow any remaining on-screen instructions to finish and exit the setup program.
Canon PIXMA MG3122 Printer Specifications
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.2 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1,792.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets.
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG3122 Driver Printer Download
|Canon PIXMA MG3122 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3122 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3122 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3122 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3122 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3122 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3122 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3122 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.42.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3122 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3122 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3122 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3122 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3122 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3122 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3122 ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3122 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3122 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Canon PIXMA MG3122 Printer Setup For Windows:
- Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3122 Series:
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files,
- click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file.
- Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test,-
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers
Setup how to remove drivers from your computer or laptop:
- Open the Control Panel on your computer or laptop, then select or click on the uninstall a program menu
- Then Double click on the printer or already installed printer software you want to uninstall, and then click yes
- Wait until the end of the uninstalls wizard, and then click Finish.