Canon PIXMA MG3051 Driver Printer Download, Wireless Setup, Manual Installations
A Flexible All-In-One Device, Canon PIXMA MG3051 Do you want to purchase a printing device that is a flexible all-in-one device? Then, you will be glad to know that Canon has released an appropriate printing machine for you. It is Canon PIXMA MG3051 which will suit your needs at your working place. Since this printer is a kind of all-in-one multifunctional printing machine so you will be able to use this printer as scanner and photocopier as well as printer. You will also find that this printer has wireless connection using Wi-Fi connectivity and cloud service. Therefore, processing your document will be much easier through your compatible devices such as smart phone, tablet, and digital camera.
Canon PIXMA MG 3051 is completed with great feature like Google Cloud Print and PictBridge technology. By using Cloud Link and Canon PRINT application, you will be able to print any files from website or social media directly such as Instagram, Facebook, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, and many others.
Canon PIXMA MG3051 Printer Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Manual Installations, In addition, there are some other useful features like My Image Garden and Easy Photo Print+ which allow you to edit your photo images before printing it and print it in a style of cards, sticker, and many others. This Canon PIXMA MG3051 is a printing machine that is much recommended for you Canon PIXMA MG3051 Printer Setup & Driver Download.
Canon PIXMA MG3051 Wireless Setup
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG3051 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labeled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG3051 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the simplest way of connecting your PIXMA MG3051, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG3051 connected, so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup
- To begin setup of your PIXMA MG3051 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer. Click here to download. After the file, mac-MG3051 -1_0-mcd.dmg , has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure. Click Next on the first screen.
- Network Requirements, Before connecting the machine to the network, make sure that configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete, and that the computer is connected to the network.
- Wireless Connection, Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be connected to the network. Make sure that configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your network administrator
- If you connect to a network that is not protected with security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- Place the machine and computer on the same network segment.
- Software Installation To use the machine by connecting it to a computer, software including the drivers needs to be copied (installed) to the computer's hard disk. Installation time varies depending on the computer environment or the number of application software to be installed.
- Log on as the administrator (or a member of the Administrators group).
- Quit all running applications before installation.
- Do not switch users during the installation process.
- Internet connection may be required during the installation. Connection fees may apply. Consult the internet service provider.
- If the firewall function of your security software is turned on, a warning message may appear that Canon software is attempting to access the network. If such a warning message appears, set the security software to always allow access.
- If your MG3051 has already been set up for on your wireless network , it is only necessary to install the software on the additional computer(s). The printer does not have to be reset and no additional settings need to be made.
- To begin setup of your PIXMA MG3051 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer.
- After the file, mac-MG3051 -1_0-mcd.dmg , has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure.
- Click Next on the first screen. If prompted, enter the Administrative Password to continue.
- Click Next on the following screen.
- Continue following on-screen instructions. On the Printers on Network List, select your printer (its serial number will be listed in the Serial Number column) and click Next.
- Continue following on-screen instructions. On the Software Installation List, select *software to install and click Next. (*MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool are required and cannot be deselected. We recommend installing My Image Garden, Quick Menu and IJ Scan Utility2 to take full advantage of the printer’s features.)
- Continue following the on-screen instructions.
- When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select the Canon MG3051 series with Canon IJ Network listed in the Kind column, then click Add.
- Click Next on the Add Printer screen.
- Continue following on-screen instructions.
- When the Setup Complete screen appears, click Next.
- At this point, setup of the printer and network is complete. Continue to follow any remaining on-screen instructions to finish and exit the setup program.
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app1, PIXMA Cloud Link
- OS Compatibility: Windows 10,Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9 Mobile Operating Systems:15 iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows RT
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
- Software Included: Setup Software and User’s Guide CD-ROM PIXMA MG3010 Printer Driver My Image Garden Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden Quick Menu.
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG3051 Driver Printer Download
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)|
Canon PIXMA MG3051 Printer Setup For Windows:
- Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3051 Series:
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files,
- click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file.
- Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test,-
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers
- Open the Control Panel on your computer or laptop, then select or click on the unistall a program menu
- Then Double click on the printer or already installed printer software you want to unistall, and then click yes
- Wait until the end of the uninstall wizard, and then click Finish.