Canon PIXMA MG2220 Printer Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG2220|
Canon PIXMA MG 2220, Excellent Printer For Your Office and Home, Canon Pixma MG2220 is an all-in-one high-quality printer with tons of features that will help you finish your work easier and a lot more faster. With this one compact printer, you’re will not only get one printer machine but also get scanner and copier machine. It is better and saves more money than when you buy it separately.
One of the best features that you might enjoy is the wireless feature which allows you to connect your printer to your PC via a wireless connection. And another great thing from this Canon PIXMA MG2220 is the Mobile Printing feature that allows you to connect your mobile devices to this printer and directly print or even scan your files. It is a very useful feature especially when you have the files on your mobile devices such as a smartphone, tablet, and even iPod.
This Canon PIXMA MG2220 guarantee you to give the best result for your text documents or photos. It is because the printer uses Canon FINE technology which will make your text looks sharper on the result and well-balanced colours for your presentation or photos files. All of this feature makes this model suitable for daily office uses and home printer.
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Wireless, MG3220 Wireless, and MG2220 Photo All-In-One Printers. Canon expands its PIXMA line with three new Photo all-in-one printer, the PIXMA MG4220 Wireless, MG3220 Wireless and MG2220. All three printers are capable of printing, scanning, and copying. They feature a max colour resolution of 4800x2400dpi, FastFront for easy changing of ink and paper from the front; and the ability to produce borderless 4×6-inch photos in about 44 seconds. Canon’s three new PIXMA printer all feature My Art for customizing photos through various templates such as collage, greeting cards; Fun Filter Effects for adding Fish-Eye, Miniature and Toy Camera effects to photos; and Full HD Movie Print for produce clear images of frames from videos captured on compatible HD Canon EOS and PowerShot Digital Cameras and VIXIA Camcorders. The MG4220 and MG3220 also add Auto Duplex printing and the former adds a 2.5-inch LCD screen for easy control and image preview, and a memory card slot for printing from SD/SDHC/MMC/Memory Stick cards directly.
Canon’s PIXMA MG4220 Wireless, MG3220 Wireless and MG2220
WPS Connection Method, Before we start, some conditions must be met to use the WPS push button method:
- The access point must have a physical WPS push button available.
- Please check your device’s user guide for details.
- If the WPS push button is not available, please use the instructions on the Standard Connection Method tab.
- Your network must be using the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS-enabled access points to use this protocol.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Make sure that the light next to this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- For exact details on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue ﬂashing while searching, and the power and Wi-Fi light will flash when connecting to the access point.
- When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the authority and Wi-Fi light will stop flashing and remain lit.
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Specifications
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm7, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm7
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5 Picoliters
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi8, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi8.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245/PG-243: Pigment Black Ink, CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color
- Ink, FINE INK CARTRIDGE & FILL VOLUME, PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL),
- CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL), PG-243 PGBK 5.6 ml, CL-244 Color 6.2 ml.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper
- Glossy; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: Canon PRINT app1, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+3, Google Cloud
- Print4, My Image Garden5, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link1, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye
- Correction, Special Filters, Wireless PictBridge6, Wireless Printing2
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6
- Glossy Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds7
- Print Features: Standard Copy.
- Software Included: WINDOWS13/MAC14, Pixma mg3022 Printer Driver & Setup Software
- Scan Utility, My Image Garden5, Full HD Movie Print18, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM12,
- Special-Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image
- Garden Quick Menu.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK
- PREMIUM12, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app1, PIXMA Cloud Link1.
Windows 8.1 / 32-bit - Windows 8.1 / 64-bit - Windows 8 / 32-bit - Windows 8 / 64-bit - Windows 7 / 32-bit - Windows 7 / 64-bit - WindowsVista / 32-bit - Windows Vista / 64-bit - Windows XP SP3 or later - OS X v10.9 - Mac OS X v10.8 - Mac OS X v10.7 - Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 series User Manual (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 series User Manual (Mac)|
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Setup Driver Installations For Windows:
- Steps to install the downloaded software and driver For Canon MG2220:
- Once the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver
- Open Control Panel, then click Uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click yes
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.
More Knowledge Base Here Download
Print and scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi enabled computer from your local network connection. Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability. You will need a Wi-Fi enabled Computer, a wireless router, and a wireless printer. All three devices must be connected to the same wireless network connection Click on the specific topic below to get detail information.
Setting up additional computers
Re-establishing Printer Connection After A Network Change
Need additional information or assistance?
Google Cloud Print:
Google Cloud Print allows you to print to your Canon wireless printer whether you’re in the same room as your printer, or on another continent. You may need to register your Canon wireless printer before using this function.
A firmware update for the printer may be needed to support Google Cloud Print. You will need a PC (Mac or Windows), a USB cable and the Firmware utility (available through the Drivers & Software link above) to perform this update.
Click on the link below for more details.
AirPrint allows users to wirelessly print photos, emails, web pages and other documents without the need to install device drivers, saving time and making for a seamless experience. Both your Apple device and your Canon wireless printer must be connected to the same wireless network connection.
A firmware update for the printer may be needed to support AirPrint. You will need a PC (Mac or Windows), a USB cable and the Firmware utility (available through the Drivers & Software link above) to perform this update.
Click on the link below for more details.
Printing from Email
Print from E-mail allows you to print attachment files easily. You only attach a picture or a document from your computer or smartphone and send the e-mail with the attached file.
Click on the link below for more details.