Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver Printer Download, Wireless Setup, Manual Installations
|Canon PIXMA MG5220|
Get the Efficiency in Canon PIXMA MG5220, The series of Canon PIXMA MG5220 may become the right solution for those who are looking for a multifunction printing machine. This printer can be used for copying and scanning as well as printing documents. You will never have any disappointments after buying this printer and using it at your working place. You will be able to use this printer wirelessly or wired so it gives you the efficiency in processing your files. The printer offers you a stylish and compact design with an amazing combination of the features. It has a Wi-Fi connection to allow you to print your files through other devices without connecting it with cables.
This Canon PIXMA MG 5220 provides you with maximum colour printing resolution which is in 9600 x 2400 dpi. It sure creates great and stunning document printing results. This printer has Canon Chromalife 100+ technology which allows you to print photo images in a great colour quality that will not fade for many years. The connectivity of this printer is great and it is supported with PictBridge system and Canon Direct Printing that has the ability to print your files directly from your compatible devices.
In addition, this Canon PIXMA MG5220 is equipped well with photocopier and scanner as well as a printer. There is an LCD display that eases you to help you view the photo images before printing it. The printer provides you with high performance and will help you at work well Canon PIXMA MG5220 Printer Setup & Driver Download for Mac OS, Linux and Windows.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Wireless Setup
- Find instructions on how to set up the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG5220 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG5220 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the simplest way of connecting your PIXMA MG5220, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG5220 connected, so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup
- To begin setup of your PIXMA MG5220 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer. Click here to download. After the file, mac-MG5220 -1_0-mcd.dmg, has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure. Click Next on the first screen.
- Network Requirements, Before connecting the machine to the network, make sure that the configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete, and that the computer is connected to the network.
- Wireless Connection, Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be connected to the network. Make sure that the configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your network administrator
- If you connect to a network that is not protected with security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- Place the machine and computer on the same network segment.
- Software Installation To use the machine by connecting it to a computer, software including the drivers needs to be copied (installed) to the computer's hard disk. Installation time varies depending on the computer environment or the number of application software to be installed.
- Log on as the administrator (or a member of the Administrators group).
- Quit all running applications before installation.
- Do not switch users during the installation process.
- Internet connection may be required during the installation. Connection fees may apply. Consult the internet service provider.
- If the firewall function of your security software is turned on, a warning message may appear that Canon software is attempting to access the network. If such a warning message appears, set the security software to always allow access.
- If your MG5220 has already been set up for on your wireless network, it is only necessary to install the software on the additional computer(s). The printer does not have to be reset and no additional settings need to be made.
- To begin setup of your PIXMA MG5220 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer.
- After the file, mac-MG5220 -1_0-mcd.dmg, has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure.
- Click Next on the first screen. If prompted, enter the Administrative Password to continue.
- Click Next on the following screen.
- Continue following on-screen instructions. On the Printers on Network List, select your printer (its serial number will be listed in the Serial Number column) and click Next.
- Continue following on-screen instructions. On the Software Installation List, select *software to install and click Next. (*MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool are required and cannot be deselected. We recommend installing My Image Garden, Quick Menu and IJ Scan Utility2 to take full advantage of the printer’s features.)
- Continue following the on-screen instructions.
- When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select the Canon MG5220 series with Canon IJ Network listed in the Kind column, then click Add.
- Click Next on the Add Printer screen.
- Continue following on-screen instructions.
- When the Setup Complete screen appears, click Next.
- At this point, the setup of the printer and network is complete. Continue to follow any remaining on-screen instructions to finish and exit the setup program.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds, Black: Approx. 11.0 ipm, Color: Approx. 9.3 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 4,096 / Black: 512 / Total: 4,608.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Camera Phone Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 sheets Cassette: 150 sheets.
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver Printer Download
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 Mac OSX Printer Driver|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 Linux IJ Printer Driver source file|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 On-screen Manual (Win)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 On-screen Manual (Mac)|
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Printer Setup For Windows:
- Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5220 Series:
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files,
- click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file.
- Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test,-
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers
- Open the Control Panel on your computer or laptop, then select or click on the uninstall a program menu
- Then Double click on the printer or already installed printer software you want to uninstall, and then click yes
- Wait until the end of the uninstalls wizard, and then click Finish.