Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver Printer Download, Wireless Setup, Manual Installations
|Canon PIXMA MG3620|
Then, the Canon PIXMA MG3620 can actually offer you the remarkable benefits that will excite you so well. One of them is that this printing machine has lots of printing attributes such as the FINE Cartridge Ink System, the Automatic Two-Sided Printing feature, PictBridge, Wireless LAN connection, and so on. These particular things will definitely make you run the equipment in the more efficient and optimal way. Thus, there will be no problem that you have to meet whenever you use this equipment.
Besides, there are also the numerous notable cloud-based features on the Canon PIXMA MG 3620. Some of them are Canon PRINT Application, PIXMA Cloud Link, Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, and so on. Each of them will allow you to have a wireless connection to the printer. So then, you can print your files directly from your smartphones or tablets.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer Specifications
- Print, Scan, Copy
- Max Print Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: 9.9 ipm Black/5.7 ipm Color
- Borderless Prints up to 8.5" Wide
- Max Print Size: 8.5 x 14"
- Optical Scan Resolution: 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Max Scan Area: 8.5 x 11.7"
- Automatic Duplexing; Hybrid Ink System
- Canon PRINT Mobile App
- USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi Connectivity
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless Setup
- Find instructions on how to set up the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG3620 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG3620 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the simplest way of connecting your PIXMA MG3620, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG3620 connected, so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
Setting up PIXMA MG3620 Wireless Connection
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless Setup Mac OS
- To begin setup of your PIXMA MG3620 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer. Click here to download. After the file, mac-MG3620 - 1_0-mcd.dmg, has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure. Click Next on the first screen.
- Network Requirements, Before connecting the machine to the network, make sure that the configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete, and that the computer is connected to the network.
- Wireless Connection, Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be connected to the network. Make sure that the configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your network administrator
- If you connect to a network that is not protected with security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- Place the machine and computer on the same network segment.
- Software Installation To use the machine by connecting it to a computer, software including the drivers needs to be copied (installed) to the computer's hard disk. Installation time varies depending on the computer environment or the number of application software to be installed.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Setting up the Network Connection
- Log on as the administrator (or a member of the Administrators group).
- Quit all running applications before installation.
- Do not switch users during the installation process.
- Internet connection may be required during the installation. Connection fees may apply. Consult the internet service provider.
- If the firewall function of your security software is turned on, a warning message may appear that Canon software is attempting to access the network. If such a warning message appears, set the security software to always allow access.
- If your MG3620 has already been set up for on your wireless network, it is only necessary to install the software on the additional computer(s). The printer does not have to be reset and no additional settings need to be made.
- To begin setup of your PIXMA MG3620 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer.
- After the file, mac-MG3620 - 1_0-mcd.dmg, has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure.
- Click Next on the first screen. If prompted, enter the Administrative Password to continue.
- Click Next on the following screen.
- Continue following on-screen instructions. On the Printers on Network List, select your printer (its serial number will be listed in the Serial Number column) and click Next.
- Continue following on-screen instructions. On the Software Installation List, select *software to install and click Next. (*MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool are required and cannot be deselected. We recommend installing My Image Garden, Quick Menu and IJ Scan Utility2 to take full advantage of the printer’s features.)
- Continue following the on-screen instructions.
- When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select the Canon MG3620 series with Canon IJ Network listed in the Kind column, then click Add.
- Click Next on the Add Printer screen.
- Continue following on-screen instructions.
- When the Setup Complete screen appears, click Next.
- At this point, the setup of the printer and network is complete. Continue to follow any remaining on-screen instructions to finish and exit the setup program.
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver Printer Download
|MG3620 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG3620 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG3620 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MG3620 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG3620 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
How to Use Google Cloud Print Canon PIXMA MG3620
- Download the Google Cloud Print at Playstore or AppStore
- From the Setup List, tap "Web Service connection setup"
- Then tap on "Google Cloud Print setup".
- Next, tap "Register with Google Cloud Print"
- Select your preferred language
- Make sure there is enough paper in the printer and then tap "OK"
- An authentication page will print out with a URL & QR code.
- Now follow the instructions on the printed page
- Once registration is complete, tap "OK" to exit
- You are now ready to use Google Cloud Print!
- Finish and Ready for Print!
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First You Download the Printer Driver
- Once you are ready to download you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
Steps to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG3620 drivers from your PC or Laptop:
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.