Canon imageCLASS D1120 Driver Download, Manual Installations and Setup
A Review of Canon imageCLASS D1120, imageCLASS D1120 is a multifunction printer that comes with a standard memory of 128 MB. During operation, the unit consumes about 1090 watt of power. It takes about 16 seconds for the machine to warm up and first copy is out within 8 seconds. The overall copying speed of this unit is up to 30 pages per minute. It has a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi and it features functions such as toner save, ID card copy, and 2 on 1. The size of RAM installed on this unit is 128 MB.
imageCLASS D1120 prints at the speed of approximately the same as the unit’s copying speed. Its maximum printing resolution is also the same as its maximum copying resolution. The unit uses UFRII LT as its printer driver. The unit comes out of the box with a bundle of software that includes ScanSoft OmniPage SE, Presto! PageManager, and drivers and utilities.
imageCLASS D1120 is compatible with operating systems such as MS Windows Server 2008, Apple Mac OS X 10.3.9, MS Windows Vista, Apple Mac OS X 10.2.8, MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows 2000, and MS Windows XP. The unit’s scanner has a maximum optical resolution of 600 x 600 dpi Canon PIXMA imageCLASS D1120 Driver Download & Printer Setup for Windows, Mac OS, Linux and Review.
Canon imageCLASS D1120 Printer Specifications
How To Install Printer Driver For Windows:
- Printing Method: Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed (up to): Black:Up to 30 ppm (letter)
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 600 dpi quality
- Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP): Canon Cartridge 120 (Yield: 5,000 pages*)
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 20,000 pages *Yield is based on ISO/IEC Standard
- Paper Sizes: 150 sheets (facedown)
- Printer Features: Printer Language, Canon UFR II LT (Host-based)
- Paper Weights: 16 to 32 lb. (cassette), 16 to 51 lb. (multipurpose tray)
- Copy Resolution (up to): Up to 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 600 dpi quality
- Copy Speed (up to): Up to 30 cpm (letter)
- Type: Monochrome Laser
- Zoom: 50-200% in 1% increments
- Halftones: 256 levels
- First Copy Time: Approx. 8 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement: 50%, 64%, 78%, 129%, 200%
- Document Feeder: 50-sheet
- Copy Size: Platen: Up to 8.5 x 14, ADF: Up to 8.5 x 14
- Copy Features: Memory Sort, Toner Saver Mode, 2 on 1, I.D. Card Copy
- Scanner Type: Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical), Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi (interpolated)
- Color Depth: 24-bit
- Max. Document Size: Platen: Up to 8.5 x 14, ADF: Up to 8.5 x 14
- File Format: JPEG, PDF, TIFF, BMP
- Standard Interface
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed2(Print, Scan)
- Network: 10/100 Base T (Print), Network Protocol:TCP/IP
- Software Included: Canon drivers for Windows, Document Management & OCR Software
- Power Consumption (approx.): 1090W (Max), 3W (Energy Saver Mode)
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.7 (W) x 18.6 (D) x 18.3 (H)
- Weight: Approx. 48.5 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
Canon imageCLASS D1120 Driver & Software Download
|Canon imageCLASS D1120/D1120 MFDrivers - Windows 32bit (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)|
|Canon imageCLASS ScanGear Ver.1.50 for Mac OS X 10.4 [Intel/PPC] /10.5 [PPC]|
|Canon imageCLASS D1120 UFR II/UFR II LT Printer Driver for Linux (64)|
|Canon imageCLASS D1120 UFR II/UFR II LT Printer Driver for Linux (32) Version|
|Canon imageCLASS D1120/D1150/D1120 MFDrivers - Windows 64bit (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)|
|Canon imageCLASS D1120 Tool Box - Windows 32bit & 64bit|
|Canon imageCLASS D1120 UFR II Printer Driver V2.35 for Mac OSX 10.4 [Intel/PPC] /10.5 [PPC]|
|Canon imageCLASS D1120 ScanGear_V150_MacOSX|
How To Install Printer Driver For Windows:
- First you download the driver file, click the file link, select [Save], and specify the directory where you want to save the file. The download will start automatically.
- The downloaded file is stored in the specified folder in the self-extracting format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. New folders will be created in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Double-click the decompiled Setup.exe file to start the installation.
- After that click next, and wait until the Install is complete
- First download the canon printer driver file for mac os
- After downloading the file, then open the storage location of files that have been downloaded earlier.
- After that, double-click the downloaded file and install it on Disk Image.
- Double-click Installed Disk Image.
- Then double-click the package file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- And wait until the install is complete
- Install the downloaded package file as Administrator file following manual.
- For how to install and use this software, refer to the manual instruction in the canon driver file manually.